Pike County Missouri Land iAuction
As I have purchased another farm closer to my main operation, I have decided to sell these 105± acres at an internet-only auction. Seller: Dave Peters
Bidding Ends Wednesday, February 17th at 10 AM.
Online Bidding URL: https://iauction.nextlot.com/public/sales/91249/lots
These 105± gently rolling acres located just 13 miles north of Bowling Green, MO on county road 49 represent some of the finest landscapes that Pike County, MO has to offer. The farm consists of mature hardwood timber, open grassland that would be excellent for food plots, and a nice pond. If you’re looking for hunting and recreation land, or a place to build your new home, be sure to check this property out.
Tract 1: 14± acres with approximately 6 acres of grassland and the balance in woods. This nice sized parcel is ideal for new construction or recreation.
Tract 2: 91± acres with approximately 16 acres of grassland, mature hardwood timber, a nice pond, and a storage container. Great tract of land with excellent hunting potential and nice building spots. There is also a well on the farm and the working conditions are unknown.
For more information call or text Phil Brown at (314) 753-7444.
iAuction Terms & Conditions
1. PROCEDURE: Bidding ends Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM, with a soft close, meaning that a bid in the final minute will extend bidding by 5 minutes. All bids placed are by the Acre.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price to arrive at the contract sales price.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: Winning bidder will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Contract to Purchase. Trophy Properties and Auction must receive a signed copy of the contract on or before 12:00 NOON, Thursday, February 18, 2021 (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed). The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Once accepted, this agreement shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement is NOT subject to financing, inspections, or other contingencies or delays the closing for such reason.
4. DOWN PAYMENT: 10% of the contract purchase price will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract. Business or Personal Checks or Wire Transfer are accepted.
5. CLOSING: Closing shall be on or before 3:00 PM., Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
6. POSSESSION: Possession will be given at closing, subject to the remaining rights of the current tenant if any.
7. TITLE: Seller shall furnish the buyer(s) at Seller’s expense an Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance in the amount of the purchase price and agrees to provide and execute a proper deed conveying merchantable title to the real estate to the buyer(s).
8. SURVEY: AT SELLERS OPTION, the Seller shall provide a new survey where there is no existing legal description to convey title.
9. REAL ESTATE TAXES: 2020 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Seller. The 2021 Real Estate taxes to be paid by the Buyers.
10. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against Trophy Properties and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction.
The information is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines are drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. There are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to this property. Both real estate (including all improvements, if any) is being sold As Is, Where Is with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.