Highlighted by historic stone buildings overlooking a lake in the heart of this expansive 6,943 acre property, North Fork Lodge is known for its diverse landscape, quality hunting and extensive timber resources. Manicured grounds surrounding the beautiful lodge buildings complement the wild nature of its timbered hillsides, ridgelines, creek bottoms and hollows. The property has served as a gathering place for generations, offering a multitude of activities including a ski and sledding hill, fishing and boating, hiking, hunting, trap and skeet shooting. An extensive network of internal roads provides access throughout the property for recreation and to the timber reserves. The property is conveniently located near the town of St. Marys and within easy reach of a number of eastern US metropolitan areas.
- Encompassing 6,943 acres, this is one of Pennsylvanias largest properties owned by a private individual
- Borders Elk State Forest and State Game Lands on three sides
- Excellent deer, bear and turkey hunting as a result of quality habitat and careful wildlife management
- Significant marketable timber resource of varying age classes provides sustainable income stream
- Water resources include North Fork and West Creek streams with brook trout, the main lake, and a stocked bass pond
- Historic buildings include the authentic stone lodge built in 1921, adjacent kitchen and dining facility with additional lodging, ski chalet, and accessory buildings.
- The facilities can comfortably accommodate 30-38 guests
- Excellent internal road system with approximately 150 miles of roads and several new bridges
- Additional amenities include ski/sledding slope, skeet and trap shooting
- Located 8 miles northeast of St. Marys in Elk County, PA, in the heart of Pennsylvania deer and elk country
- St. Marys is home to over 13,000 people and is located between 120 - 300 miles of New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Pittsburgh and Cleveland