Great recreational investment with farming potential located near Ideal, GA less than one hour west of I-75. This tract was mostly in row crop production years ago, and now consists of 6 year old planted loblolly pines, hardwoods, open fields, creeks, and ponds. This area is well known for it's good whitetail genetics and consistently producing big deer.
* 499 acre mixed use recreational, timberland property near Ideal, GA Macon County
* Two parcels divided by Haywood St, with approximately 210-northside , and 290-southside
* Over 2000' of frontage on Cedar Creek which makes up the northern boundary
* Frontage on Sandy Creek that makes up most of the south parcel boundary
* Good topography for farming or orchard potential
* Excellent whitetail deer, turkey, and duck hunting
* Freshwater fishing
* Graded dirt road frontage that allows easy access in to the property
* Interior roads and ATV trails
* Property is in assumable conservation use tax incentive covenant
To schedule your showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, agent at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.
**Land management and forestry services available
**Local financing available