2,013.5 acres +/- for sale in Clay County, IL! LandGuys is proud to present this premier offering for whitetail, waterfowl and income. It is one of the largest contiguous tracts available in Illinois today. This is a rare opportunity with multiple options available for the investor/sportsman.
High ROI with 1,681 acres of non-permanent CRP. $313,785/year income with the contracts running through 2028/2029. Total contract value of $3,295,000. Balance of the land is in scattered wood lands.
Excellent building site overlooking the secluded bottom thickets. Build your secluded lodge for entertaining and corporate retreats. Electricity on location.
4 side access with an internal road system throughout gives excellent access to all parts of the property.
Situated east of the Little Wabash and bordered on the east by the Big Muddy Creek, creating great whitetail deer hunting and endless waterfowl opportunities, with multiple sloughs and little timber holes scattered thought-out.
This property offers a perfect opportunity for your corporate or personal hunting paradise with a very solid return. Create your own private retreat or hunting club.
* 2,013.5 +/- Contiguous Acres (1,681 Acres in CRP)
* Near Clay City, IL
* 4 Side access with internal road system
* Adjacent to 255 Acres Flag Pond State Natural Area
* Excellent Whitetail Habitat
* Waterfowl opportunities on the Big Muddy River, Creeks, Sloughs
* Excellent secluded lodge site
* Excellent ROI - $3,295,000 Contract Total
* Taxes - $17,155