Turnkey Vineyard, Winery & Ranch For Sale in Lampasas County, TX
- 150 acres
- 11 acre vineyard with 7 varieties of grapes
- Cabernet, Tempernillo, Syrah, Sangiovese, Moverde, Roussanne, Alvarino
- Vineyard is state of the art with soil drought monitors at 1 and 3, Advanced computer system that turns on the irrigation when the drought monitors recognize dry soil
- Lazer system to deter bird from getting on the vines
- Vineyard is high fenced
- 2400 sqft Tasting Room/Operations facility
- 3000 sqft Temperature controlled Barrel Room/Storage
- 3200 sqft Equipment Barn/office/apartment
- 4800 sqft Outdoor event facility
- 4 Wells on the property
- 30 additional acres available for vineyard production
- Turnkey vineyard with all equipment for vineyard production
- Vineyard will produce approx. 50 tons by 2022
- Featured in Texas Monthly as a top 50 new wines in the Fall of 2018
- Product is featured wine in Eddie Vs Seafood Restaurant
Located just outside of Lampasas and a easy drive from Dallas, Austin and Waco this Hill country gem is perfectly situated on an escarpment that has views of the Texas hill country that will leave you breathless. The property melts away all stress and has the makings of a get away that any wine lover will cherish.
The property starts out at just over 1360 above sea level and tops out with an area that is just over 1460 above sea level. The native soils are perfect for growing grapes. The 5 total wells strategically place across 203 acres gives this property the ability to grow with additional vineyards or even cabins site. The vineyards were started in 2016 and are up to full growing capacity and will produce approx. 50 tons of grapes in 2020. There is an additional 30 acres cleared and ready to produce additional grapes in the same soil profile as the current vineyard.
There is on home on the 150 acres for sale and is a 1200 sqft ranch home that is 2 stories and is 2 bed/ 1 bath. There are 2 springs on the property and 1 Pond/tank.
The tasting room over looks the production facility and give an ambiance like no other. The business produced approx. 1500 cases in 2019 and is expected to produce 3000 cases in 2021 and expanding to 6000 cases for 2022. The current wine club is just shy of 100, however is growing at 20% per year this will quickly produce more income for the business.
*additional 53 acres and House are available not sure on price yet. They are getting appraisal.
For more properties like this, go to United Country Real Estate!
Listing ID: 42238-20039