Eastern South Dakota irrigated cropland and Feedlot! 2,369.59+/- acres of Premier Farmground
Farmers National Company is pleased to be representing this 2,369.59+/- property along with a 10,000 permitted head, state of the art feed yard built in 2006/2007, located just east of Redfield, South Dakota in Spink County. Property includes:
• 11 pivots deeded and one leased pivot
• 11,500 feet of poured bunks
• Asphalt driveway and feed alleys
• 72’ x100’ Shop
• Three homes, bunk house and hunting lodge
• Manure for farmland and sale of manure
• Back up on site generator
• 80’ x 150’ commodity shed
• 100 x 300’ Straw shed
• 80’ certified Fairbanks scale
• Four livestock wells
• Synthetic lined lagoons
• Optional rolling stock and feed purchase
• Fuel storage with containment
Far too many amenities to list. This is a premier feed yard in near new condition. The maintenance and upkeep is impeccable. Designed for easy operation and small staffing. Lagoon water is pumped onto 5 pivots. Manure is spread on deeded land and excess is sold to area land owners. Approximately 287.79+/- acres have been tiled. Farmland is near level and is considered premier land for the area. Approximately 750+/- acres of dry cropland. The pivots are all less than 10 years old with low hours. There is tremendous amount of accelerated depreciation with the feed yard and pivots. This is one of the finest feed yards in the Midwest. A personal inspection will not disappoint the savvy buyer. Maps and data can be requested. Adjoins State Highway 37, excellent location and access.
Offered in entirety or feed yard with any number of acres that suits the buyer’s needs.
Tiling maps available upon request.