~104-acre turnkey recreational ranch located just north and west of Austin and east of Marble Falls in the Ranches of Sycamore Falls Estates. Located in the rugged Balcones Canyonlands with dramatic long-range views and large elevation changes across the property. The ranch includes everything needed for a large family gathering place (sleeps up to 20 people) or a long-term private residence. Includes a custom home, detached 3 car garage with storage and extra bedroom, guest house, large equipment storage building and workshop, swimming pool with spa and two stock ponds. This property is set up as the perfect getaway location and includes everything needed to immediately enjoy everything it has to offer. The property sale includes some furnishings in the house, guest house and garage apartment, deer feeders, fish feeder, hunting blinds, tripod stands, two Kubota tractors w/attachments and Kubota skid steer w/numerous attachments, two UTV’s, two zero turn mowers and two utility trailers. The current owners have done a fantastic job of updating, maintaining and improving the property. If you are looking for a well maintained, private, turnkey recreational ranch with long range views, lots of native wildlife and plenty of room to roam, you do not want to miss this opportunity.
Location: Located near the Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge. ~9.5 miles north and east of Marble Falls, TX. ~60 miles north and west of downtown Austin, TX
Water: The property sits above the Trinity Aquifer. A water well on the property supplies 6 to 8 GPM and is the primary water source. Two large stock ponds provide water for wildlife and are stocked with perch and small mouth bass. The Highland Lakes, which include Lake Travis, Lake Marble Falls and Lake LBJ are just minutes away.
Wildlife: The ranch habitat attracts most of the native Texas wildlife, whitetail deer, wild turkeys, feral hogs, coyotes, bobcats, ringtail cats, foxes, porcupines, raccoons, mourning and white wing doves and many other native small animals and birds are present on the ranch
Grasses and Trees: Native grasses and trees are flourishing on the ranch. All cedars have been removed in strategic locations around the house and near the road frontage. The area soil and terrain are ideal for the Texas madrone trees and there are 100’s of these trees throughout the ranch. Other predominant hardwoods on the ranch are live oak, elm and cedar.
Improvements and Accessories that Convey with the Sale
• 2306 sqft, two story custom home – 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath, kitchen, living area w/wood burning fireplace and family room. Lifetime metal roof, stone and hardy plank exterior. Swimming pool, spa and patio. House comes partially furnished.
• 3 car detached garage w/extra sleeping space or change room. Lots of storage.
• 2200 sqft (including canopy) steel workshop/barn/storage bldg.
• 552 sqft (including porch) guest cottage for additional sleeping space or could be converted into a home office.
• Two hunting blinds, two tripods, three corn feeders, one fish feeder and one hog trap. All setup and ready to hunt and fish.
• Entire property is low fenced with automatic gate and paved driveway up to the house.
• Ag valuation is maintained with grazing lease and significantly reduces the property tax burden.
• Shooting range – 100-yard and 200-yard and 300-yard lanes with backstops.
• Equipment that conveys with the sale:
o Kubota skid steer w/tracks, grade bucket, digging bucket, tree puller, stump grinder, grapple, forks, rock bucket
o 4-seat Kawasaki FX Pro Mule w/lift kit
o 50 hp Kubota Tractor w/7 ft shredder, bucket, box blade, rock bucket
o 60 hp Kubota tractor w/cab, 12' bat wing shredder, bucket, front hydraulics
o 2- seat John Deere Gator
o Two zero turn mowers
o Two utility trailers
o Two fuel tanks – one for gasoline and a 2nd for diesel
Sycamore Falls Ranch is marketed and shown exclusively by TDR Real Estate Group, a team with Keller Williams Realty. Please contact Robert Pahmiyer for showing information. All appointments must be made with the listing agent (Robert Pahmiyer) and require a 48-hour (two day) notice for showings. Buyer’s agent must make first contact and be present for all showings to qualify for a full commission.