Cerro Pelon Mountain is located in the heart of the ranch and is often referred to as the Galisteo Wave. It is the most significant landmark in the Galisteo Basin and can be seen for miles.
Encompassing approximately 20,662 acres (32 square miles....
FOR HIGH RESOLUTION PHOTO GALLERY, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND A VARIETY OF PROPERTY MAPS VISIT HALL AND HALL PROPERTY WEBSITE
The 16,718+/- deeded acre Quinlan Ranch is a superlative mountain hunting property located just 3 miles west of Chama, Ne...
- 16,309 deeded acres
- 112 landowner elk tags
- Numerous creeks, ponds, & springs
- One of the nations finest all-around hunting ranches
- Located between Chama, NM & Pagosa Springs, CO
Never before offered on the market, the Broken Butt Ranc...
The Crawford L Bar Ranch is located approximately 40 air miles west of Albuquerque in Sandoval County. Driving time to the ranch is approximately 1.25 hours from the Albuquerque International Airport.
36,460 Deeded Acres
CROSS L RANCH
UNION COUNTY, NEW MEXICO
28,009.42 Deeded Acres +/-
6,403.47 New Mexico State Lease Acres +/-
We are proud to have obtained an exclusive listing on one of the finest ranch properties in Northeast New Mexico, the historic Cross L...
The ranch is approximately 16 miles east of Tierra Amarilla on Highway 64.
The Hutch Septima Ranch is comprised of 5,463 +/- Deeded Acres.
The Hutch Septima is comprised of two physically sep...
We are proud to announce our exclusive listing of the HOBO Ranch, which is one of the most unique, diverse, and picturesque ranch properties in Northeast New Mexico.
The HOBO Ranch is located in the scenic mesa highlands of Northeast New Mexico, a...
Stunning and magnificent. Two words that immediately come to mind, but do not begin to describe the drama and expanse of the 1,060-acre Apache Mesa Red Valley Ranchone of the most unique ranch properties available in New Mexico and unlike anything...
- 2,874 deeded acres - Trophy mule deer, elk, turkey, & bear - 15+ lakes & access to miles of fishing on Chavez Creek - Detailed road network, food plots, & paved road access - Minutes south of Chama -
Search New Mexico high and low, and it would...
- 1,227 acres adjacent to Taos Ski Resort -
- Unique development, conservation, & recreational potential -
- Bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, & more -
- Year-round access adjacent to national forest -
- 20+ miles of roads, ATV, and hiking trails -...