What are the benefits of being a Member?
Every broker / agent who joins shares equal ownership, voting rights and shares in any Co-op profits.
- Work with your fellow brokers to control your industry data (leads and sales data) and limit access to brokers, agents and appraisers… not have it resold to others
- List your properties on LandBrokerMLS.com, the fastest growing land listing website according to RLI’s 2019 survey. Search results continue to improve dramatically, your membership and listings will help push LBMLS to page one of search results.
- Access great health insurance options – both group and individual plan options.
- Enjoy benefits and discounts normally only offered to larger organizations - save money with discounts from brands such as Cabelas,Skeleton Optics, Terrastride and more.
- Take advantage of Passkey, the FCC national discount program now available to Co-op Members. Gain access to special offers on everyday essentials, entertainment, travel, personal financial services, gifts, and more.
- Syndicate your listings across multiple mediums...use the Co-op site to feed your listings to other sites.
- Co-op not only owns LandBrokerMLS.com but now owns Land Broker MLS Magazine (formerly Open Fences Magazine) with reduced rates. Own your own magazine!
- Become an equal owner and share in any profits in the form of patronage dividends.
- Maintain the current operational structure enjoyed by the rural real estate community and protect the future of the industry.
Do you take feeds?
- Yes, providing you follow our feed specs. Please contact us for details.
Where do you syndicate?
- Land Broker MLS
- The Land Report
- Wall Street Journal
- The Dow Jones Mansion Global (properties over $1mill, non commercial)
- Barrons online (properties over $1mill, non commercial)
- Penta Barrons (properties over $1mill, non commercial)
- Open Fences (properties over $1mill, non commercial)
Also The Co-op as the ability to Feed to providing you maintain a membership with them, we are able to feed to the following::
- Lands of America
- Montana Land Magazine
Do I have access to any data?
- You can access Market Data such as selling price and days on market for sold properties.
- You can also access information on co-brokering and commission splits.
- You can monitor the number of hits on your listings monthly.
Can I add a custom search to my website?
- Once you are a Member you can access your control panel, allowing you to create your own custom MLS search, manage your listings, and access Member benefits.
Can I receive buyer alerts?
Is there a max amount of properties I can list?
Is there a max amount of images I am able to upload?
Is there a maximum amount of images I can upload at a time?
- No but for faster speed we recommend no more than 10-15. Images will also upload faster if compress images to small file sizes
How do I get notifications of leads?
- Your leads will be emailed as they come in with a follow up call from our Members Relation team.
Who owns the Co-op?
- The Co-op is wholly-owned by its Members, offering equal ownership and voting rights to all, group-buying power, and shared participation in profits. Membership is restricted to licensed brokers, agents, and appraisers.
What is your monthly user views?
- We receive over 2 million views across our network of sites.
Can I place a link to LandBrokerMLS.com on my website?
- A big part of making the Co-op an even bigger success is through having Co-op Members link back to LandBrokerMLS. Please copy the hyperlink below and replace any text mentioning the Land Broker Co-op or Land Broker MLS on your site with the hyperlink.
Land Broker Co-op
Land Broker MLS
If the content management system for your brokerage site requires HTML code instead of hyperlinks, you can copy the following and replace the text through HTML formatting:
- <a href="https://www.landbrokermls.com">Land Broker Co-op</a>
- <a href="https://www.landbrokermls.com">Land Broker MLS</a>