White Stone Ranch North
South Texas high fence game/cattle ranch. White Stone Ranch, commonly known as, Juraxis Park, located 12 miles North West of Rocksprings, Texas. Executive improvements and modern amenities make this ranch a great investment for the avid hunter or for the corporate retreat. Rolling topography, improved roads and diverse wildlife are just some of the sights on the White Stone Ranch. Priced competitively and ready for new ownership, exceptionally maintained.
- 1,540 acres
- 1,140 acres high fenced
- 400 acres low fenced
- Located 12 miles North West of Rocksprings Texas
- Currently owner operated, not leased
- Multiple species of wildlife will convey with the ranch those included: Trophy Whitetail, Axis, Black Buck, Oryx, Red Stag, Armenian Mouflan, Rio Grande Turkey and Red Sheep. Current owner has extensive network of feeders to maximize the trophy potential of these animals.
- Owner will agree to add 6 additional genetic doe to property for two years after sale as well as a few Mouflan
-Multiple protein feeders, blinds, corn feeders and associated equipment will convey with the ranch to continue the programs put in place by current management, a full list of available equipment is available upon request.
- 4000 square foot barn-dominium, includes industrial kitchen, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, laundry room, animal cleaning area with walk in cooler, garage, outdoor entertainment and man cave. Sleeps 14
- 2,100 square foot mobile home, (currently for manager but could be used for guests)
- 1,140 acres have high fenced boundary (6+ miles)
- Large corrals, newly built
- 25x40 equipment shed
- (2) water wells, 1 solar for livestock and 1 large well for lodge, housing and livestock
- Stocked fishing pond
- 5000-gallon water storage tanks with filters and emergency hookup
- Irrigation system for landscaping around lodge
- Miles of improved gravel ranch roads (year around access)
- Multiple piped water troughs for cattle and wildlife
- Multiple feeders, furnishings and equipment will convey, list available upon request
- 1/2 of the owned mineral estate will convey with sale. Owner believes to own 50% of the minerals on the ranch