LANDBrokerMLS.com is the official listing site of the Land Broker Co-op, the only broker/agent owned cooperative in the land industry.
Launched in 2018 by concerned brokers and agents, The Co-op enables all rural real estate professionals to take control of their listing data and limit ever-increasing advertising costs. Every joining broker, agent, or appraiser shares equal ownership, holds a unique voice, and enjoys additional benefits that result from group buying power.
Why Become A Member of the Co-op?
U.S. Land Broker Co-op ownership is exclusive to land brokers, agents and appraisers; launched by your peers as an alternative to technologists profiting from your business activities and selling your leads and comp data.
Join the Co-op to take a stand against constant increases in digital advertising prices, forfeiture of privacy, losses of data control, and other factors which continue to burden all rural land professionals.
Co-op Member Benefits
- Get Connected to LAND.List your properties on LANDBrokerMLS.com featuring over 60,000 active land listings and exposure to over 4.5 million monthly views across our network of sites.
- The Co-op features a state-of-the-art listing management system and Member dashboard. Built using the latest web technologies and focused on becoming the established marketplace for everything land… buying, selling, financing, and leasing.
- Automatically syndicate your listings to the industry’s top listing platforms. A block of 5 listings is normally $770 per month on the Wall Street Journal Online. A Co-op Membership gets you unlimited listings on the Wall Street Journal Online at no additional cost!
- Your listings automatically syndicate to Wall Street Journal Online, Barrons, Mansion Global, Farms USA, RLI, RPR, Acres, Huntstand, LandHub, LandSearch, Crexi, LandGate, and AcreValue. Additional automatic feeds to CommonGround, Farmlend, and Land ID are coming soon.
- Choose to syndicate your listings to sites you have existing agreements with: Land Flip, Luxury Ranch Real Estate, Montana Land Magazine, and more.
- Share in any Co-op profits. Any profit is equally shared by Members as patronage dividends.
- Control your data. The Co-op works to regulate technological changes in a manner that maintains listings data integrity and ownership for the benefit of its Members and Sponsors. Your leads go directly to you and only you!
- Access our national database of sold listings. The Co-op structure secures its Member’s data 100% and is not for sale. It’s vitally important for the industry to establish a safe harbor for this data, directly benefiting the brokers and agents who are responsible for its creation.
- Access Member-only health insurance. Look beyond traditional health plan products with a more strategic approach to managing healthcare costs. Plans are currently available in all states. These plans offer the widest amount of options in the industry along with nationwide PPO networks.
- Own your own magazine. Land Broker MLS magazine is synonymous with premier rural real estate, showcasing exceptional rural properties to the who’s who of buyers and sellers throughout the world. A broker and agent owned magazine is the first of its kind and is another tool that enables Co-op Members to provide extraordinary services to their clients.
- Access Passkey - The FCC national discount program now available to Co-op Members. Gain access to special offers from Staples, Dell, Ticket Monster, Land’s End, Firestone Complete Auto Care, and more.
- Enjoy savings with exclusive Co-op Member discounts. Easily save more than the annual cost of your Co-op Membership with discounts from Cabelas, Skeleton Optics, LANDBrokerMLS Magazine, Terrastride Pro, JB Hill Boot Company, and more.
The LAND Broker Co-op knows how important your business is to you. Representing your client’s property and needs is your bread and butter. We at the Co-op understand this and want to give you every opportunity to accurately produce a useful CMA for your clients. There are not many places you can go for ranch, land, and farm sold data and have it protected.
Only Co-op Owner Members have access to sold data on LANDBrokerMLS.com (excluding listings in Non-Disclosure states). This data is not shared with the public, sold to others, or shared with technology companies. This data is only for Co-op Owner Members with login credentials and an active subscription to LANDBrokerMLS.com.
We stay true to the mission of the Co-op, enabling brokers and agents to control their data and privacy.
Co-op Membership Pricing
$95 per month or $990 annually for brokers and agents.
$55 per month or $640 annually for appraisers.
$155 per month or $1,590 annually for Brokerage Management Accounts
$55 per month or $590 annually for agents underneath a Broker Management account.You may qualify for additional savings. Please contact us for more information.
Co-op Member Services can also be contacted for more information and assistance.
Deetra Tsakrios | Member Relations Manager