The Land Show is brought to you by Southeastern Land Group through partnership with the Land Broker Co-op.
This week on The Land Show:
- Cary Farrington, with Southeastern Land Group, sits in and shares about their land market in Newnan, Georgia.
- Marianne Gauldin, Outreach Coordinator with Alabama’s Department of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries, joins us to discuss the upcoming deer and duck hunting seasons and bag limits for the 2022-2023 seasons.
- Scott Penton, owner of Penton Farms in Verbena, discusses their family-run pumplin patch, corn maze, and great ways they are celebrating autumn.
- Meagan McElroy, lender with First South Farm Credit in Demopolis, talks about her love for the outdoors and for helping get the financing for their dream piece of land.
- Robert King talks about the upcoming Sunbelt Ag Expo, calving season on his family farm, and an update on poultry farms across the Southeast in our Farmland Report.
About the Land Show
Host, Dave Milton, has worked hard for land owners and investors for over 25 years and he is passionate about properly educating people on sound land investing. “Land is a key economic driver in the South, especially in my home state of Alabama where Timber Production is the primary industry. What happens with land legislation, values and taxation effects all of us.” – Dave Milton